This section describes the eligibility criteria we require from all of our users. When you register to use our Services (as defined below), we need to make sure that you are able to legally contract with us. This section also explains that you are responsible for account security including all use of the Services through your User account, whether or not authorized by you.
Our Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). This section describes our policy on HIPAA in more detail.
Your Services offer plans for a fixed period of time that you select upon purchase (e.g. 1 month, 1 year, etc.). Even though we do not want you to, we know that one day you might want to leave us.
Unless otherwise provided, your Services will automatically renew on your renewal date to ensure uninterrupted service. This section explains this process in more detail.
This section describes our refund policy.
You are required to comply with applicable law and have certain obligations with respect to their use of the Services. You are also required to cooperate with us and utilize hardware and software that is compatible with the Services. In addition, you are responsible for the security of your account and its content, as well as for maintaining a backup of your content and promptly removing any malware from your account.
We offer a great range of Services to suit everyone’s needs and at prices to suit everyone’s pockets. The fees you pay are based on the plan you choose and any add-on products you purchase. All payments are taken, in advance, for the full term of your plan.
You are required to utilize server resources in an efficient and responsible manner. Excessive use of server CPU and memory resources by you can interfere with or prevent normal service performance for other customers. Additional information about our policy on CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage can be found here.
TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between you (“User” or “you” or “your”) and P.D.R Solutions (U.S.) LLC unless you are a User in India. For all Users in India, this is an Agreement between you and Endurance International Group (India) Private Limited, an Indian corporation. For all customers outside of India, “Company”, ”we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to P.D.R Solutions (U.S.) LLC, and for all customers in India, the same shall refer to Endurance International Group (India) Private Limited.
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by us and on our website (collectively, the “Services”).
- Additional Policies and Agreements
- Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference as applicable. For example, the Affiliate Agreement, Domain Registration Agreement, Reseller Agreement, and VPS Addendum will also apply to you as applicable and would be incorporated into this Agreement.
- Account Eligibility
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. We are not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our sales team via email or update your contact information through the our billing and support system. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. For dedicated server purchases or in certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- Company Content
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, “Company Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company or the Company’s licensors. Company Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Company Content. Any use of Company Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any Company Content. All rights to use Company Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Company and the Company’s licensors.
- User Content
- You may upload, store, publish, display, and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content for your website on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to us that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, the Company does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- We exercise no control over, and accept no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through our computers, network hubs and points of presence or the internet. We do not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in our sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that the Company shall have no liability due to any corrective action that we may take.
- HIPAA Disclaimer
The Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. You acknowledge that the Services are not appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. We do not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, our Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with HIPAA. Users requiring secure storage of “Protected Health Information” as defined under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using this Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “Protected Health Information,” is a material violation of this Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination. We do not sign “Business Associate Agreements,” and you agree that Company is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA. If you have questions about the security of your data, please contact us by phone or chat.
- Payment Card Industry Security Standard Disclaimer.
We comply with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (“PCI Standard”) in connection with the collection and processing of your data and billing information. However, you are solely responsible for the security of the data and billing information you collect on your User Website. We do not monitor User Websites for compliance and therefore we are not able to verify whether any User Website complies with the PCI Standard.
- Certain Services; 404 Error Page .
In the event you fail to configure a 404 error page, a default 404 error page will be configured by the Company to appear in the event an Internet user enters a URL related to your domain but for which no file is associated. By not configuring a 404 error page, you hereby consent to and authorize the Company’s placement of a default 404 error page and its associated content on your website. The Company’s 404 error page may contain advertisements and other materials selected by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to, third-party websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines. You may change the 404 error page configuration at any time. The Company reserves the right to collect and retain all revenue obtained from such advertising and other materials.
- Third Party Products and Services
- Third Party Providers
We may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing. Please refer to Appendix A to obtain links to the terms and conditions of certain third party providers. Appendix A is a representative list and not a comprehensive list of goods or services offered by third party providers.
The Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. The Company is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
- The Company as Reseller or Sublicensor
We may act as a reseller or sublicensor of certain third party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services (“Resold Products”). We shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Resold Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Resold Products, either sold, sublicensed or provided by us to you will not be deemed a breach of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Resold Product are limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Resold Product. You are entitled to use any Resold Product supplied by us only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Resold Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Resold Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations.
- Third Party Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
- Prohibited Persons (Countries, Entities, And Individuals).
The Services are subject to export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations administered or enforced by the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), Department of State, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Trade Laws”). You may not use the Services to export or reexport, or permit the export or reexport, of software or technical data in violation of U.S. Trade Laws. In addition, by using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) an individual, organization or entity organized or located in a country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine); (b) designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by OFAC or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person; (c) otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. Trade Laws; or (d) engaged in nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons activities to which U.S. persons may not contribute without a U.S. Government license. Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, the Company also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
- Account Security and Company Systems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. We may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be scanned, examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. We may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account that is found to be compromised may be disabled and/or terminated. If you do not clean up your account after being notified by us of an ongoing issue, we reserve the right to keep your account disabled. Upon your request, we may clean-up your account for an additional fee.
- We reserve the right to migrate your account from one data-center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
- Compatibility with the Services
- You agree to cooperate fully with us in connection with our provision of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for your use of the Services. To the extent that the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement may depend upon your performance of your obligations, the Company is not responsible for any delays due to your failure to timely perform your obligations.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by us to provide the Services, which may be changed by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. The Company does not warrant that we back-up any User Content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all User Content.
- Billing and Payment Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, at our sole discretion, payments may be applied to outstanding invoices in your billing account.
Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel the Services, you may be billed, but we are not obligated to bill you, on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
- Advance Account.
If you maintain a credit balance, we will deduct from the credit balance when you purchase products or services from us. If the credit balance is insufficient for processing the order the order may not be processed. Any negative balance in the Advance Account will become immediately payable. If you do not correct a negative balance in your account within 24 hours, we reserve the right to terminate the Services with immediate effect and without any notice.
Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority, unless otherwise provided. Any applicable taxes will be added to your invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
- Late Payment or Non-Payment.
Any invoice that is outstanding may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, we may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by the Company, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. We will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
Dedicated servers are subject to being reclaimed and all content deleted if you fail to make a timely payment. You have fifteen (15) days from the expiry date to pay the outstanding amount due for a dedicated server. After 15 days, the data on the dedicated server will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
- Domain Payments.
- Domain registrations. No refunds will be given once a domain is registered.
- Domain Renewals. You can manage domain renewals in your control panel. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and we are not responsible for any failure to renew a domain or failure to notify about a domain renewal. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed.
It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. We may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in our sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
- Invoice Disputes.
If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance.
- Price Change
The Company reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. Except for price changes that are made due to currency fluctuations, we will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. We will provide you with at least seven (7) days’ notice before charging you with a price change due to currency fluctuations. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by us through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by us.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have previously signed up using a particular domain, you may not sign up again for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our Sales department and the appropriate charges will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All coupons and discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
- Money-back Guarantee
- Dedicated Servers
There are no refunds on dedicated servers. The forty-five (45) day money- back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers.
- Managed shared, VPS and Reseller Services
The Company offers a thirty (30) day money- back guarantee for shared, VPS, and reseller hosting services only. If you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within thirty (30) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to any fees for any additional products or services. For more information about our refund policy on additional products or services please refer to the section Non-refundable Products and Services.
- Cancellations and Refunds
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
- Non-refundable Products and Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on Sectigo WebDNS, dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as Codeguard, Digital Certificates, shared VPS hosting, SiteLock install fees for custom software, and/or any other products or services of the Company.
- Cancellation Process.
You may terminate or cancel the Services from the control panel. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your customer account, your access to the control panel will be suspended and you will not be able to access the billing system to renew products or services or to update your account information. However, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within thirty (30) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
We may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, including deletion or confiscation of all files, content, and/or domain name registrations, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due hereunder to ResellerClub; (ii) you violate the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm ResellerClub or others, cause ResellerClub or others to incur liability, or disrupt ResellerClub's business operations (as determined by ResellerClub in its sole discretion); (iv) you are abusive toward ResellerClub's staff in any manner; or (v) for any other lawful reason, including to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, ResellerClub will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA MAY BE DELETED.
Shared hosting has been designed to host most personal, small business websites. To support this, we offer unmetered disk space, unmetered bandwidth and unmetered websites on some of our plans
- CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage
- Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
All use of hosting space provided by Resellerclub is subject to the terms
of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy. Shared hosting space
shall only be used for: (i) web files; (ii) active email; and (iii)
content of User Websites.
However, Shared hosting space may not be used for any activity not listed above, including but not limited to: (i) storage of media, emails, or other data as determined by the service providers; or (ii) offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts; (iii) gaming server; or (iv) to store over 100,000 files; or (v) run MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds; or (vi) use more than 50% of your website’s disk space for storing emails. Notwithstanding the above, your email storage cannot exceed 10 GB of disk space used by your Hosting order, even if it is within the aforesaid 50% of your website’s disk space. or (vii) use more than 5 GB or lesser based on the offering per database. We expressly reserve the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources which might affect the stability, performance and uptime of our servers, storage and network that may be caused by your violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise.
If you are in violation of the above, we may, in our sole discretion require you to upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server (depending on which package would meet your needs) or terminate access to the Services or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of this Agreement and other policies. Please note, Dedicated and VPS usage will be limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you purchase.
- Bandwidth Usage.
Bandwidth usage is unmetered on shared and cloud hosting services. Additionally, specific limits on the services have been mentioned on the product that you purchase, which include but are not limited to Shared hosting, Cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Email hosting. If we encounter any website/package/order/customer consuming more than 25% of the system resources for more than 90 seconds which might affect the stability, performance, and uptime of our servers, storage and network, we may require to you upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server, or we may take action to restrict the bandwidth or other resources applicable for your website/package/order/account.
- Reseller Terms and Client Responsibility
- Shared accounts may not be used to resell web hosting to others. If you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account.
- Resellers shall ensure that each of its clients, customers or users (“Reseller Users”) complies with this Agreement, including for the sake of clarity, Appendix A.
- Resellers are responsible for supporting Reseller Users, including but not limited to providing customer service, billing support and technical support. The Company does not provide support to Reseller Users. If a Reseller User contacts us, we reserve the right to place a reseller cli ent account on hold until the reseller can assume responsibility for the Reseller User. All support requests must be made by the reseller on Reseller User’s behalf for security purposes.
- Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of Reseller Users. The Company may hold any reseller responsible for any of their client’s actions that violate the law or this Agreement.
- The Company is not responsible for the acts or omissions of our resellers. The reseller hereby agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any and all claims made by any User arising from the reseller’s acts or omissions.
- The Company reserves the right to revise our Reseller Program at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online or on any subsequent date as may be set forth by the Company.
Resellers in the the Company’s Reseller Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of the Users signed up by the reseller.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Your use of the Services is also governed by the following:
Unless you are in India, you also hereby agree to the Company’s Arbitration Agreement, which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference and can be found here .
Alternatively, if you are in India, the following provision applies to you:
All disputes, controversies and differences arising out of or relating
to this Agreement, including a dispute relating to the validity or
existence of this Agreement
(“Dispute”) shall be referred to and resolved by arbitration in Mumbai, India under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996; provided that, to the extent a party may suffer immediate and irreparable harm for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy as a result of the other party’s breach or threatened breach of any obligation hereunder, such party may seek equitable relief, including an injunction, from a court of competent jurisdiction, which shall not be subject to this Section. The arbitration tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator jointly appointed by the parties within fifteen (15) days from the date of first recommendation for an arbitrator in written form for a party to the other. If the parties fail to agree on appointment of such arbitrator, then the arbitrator shall be appointed as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of the arbitration shall be English. As part of the terms of the appointment of the arbitrator(s), the arbitrator(s) shall be required to produce a final and binding award or awards within six (6) months of the appointment of the sole arbitrator (jointly appointed by the parties). Parties shall use their best efforts to assist the arbitrator(s) to achieve this objective, and the parties agree that this six (6) month period shall only be extended in exceptional circumstances, which are to be determined by the arbitrator(s) in its absolute discretion. The arbitral award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms. The arbitrator shall state reasons for its findings in writing. The parties agree to be bound thereby and to act accordingly. All costs of the arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.
- Independent Contractor
The Company and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places the Company and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint ventures. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Unless you are in India, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
If you are in India, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Republic of India.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
- Backups and Data Loss
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. the Company does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts or the Services purchased by you. You should not rely on the Company for backup. It is solely your responsibility to maintain backups. the Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on the Company’s servers.
- Limited Disclaimer and Warranty
THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement, including policies and documents incorporated by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Changes to the Agreement or the Services
We may change or modify this Agreement at any time. We will post a notice of any significant changes to this Agreement on our website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date these terms were last revised. Any changes or modifications to this Agreement shall be effective and binding on you as of the date indicated in a notice posted on this page. If no date is specified, your use of the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement as modified. If you do not agree to abide by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
No failure or delay by you or the Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Force Majeure
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
- WordPress Plugins
If you purchase a third party product or service from the Company, you agree to this Agreements AND the following terms and conditions of the third party product or service, which are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference:
- SiteLock: https://www.sitelock.com/terms.php
- CodeGuard: https://codeguard.com/pages/terms-of-service
- Hostgator: https://www.hostgator.com/tos
- Bluehost: https://www.bluehost.com/terms
- Comodo SSL: https://ssl.comodo.com/terms.php
- Google Apps Core Services: https://gsuite.google.co.in/intl/en_in/features/
- WordPress: https://en.wordpress.com/tos/ and http://automattic.com/privacy/
- Sectigo WebDNS (Premium DNS). This section shall apply to Sectigo WebDNS Services
8.1. In addition to the terms of this Agreement, Subscriber’s use of the WebDNS Services shall be subject to all policies available here: https://sectigo.com/uploads/files/WebDNS-SectigoWebSecurityPlatformTermsandConditionsv1.2.pdf, which may be updated from time to time in Sectigo’s sole discretion.
- Acronis Backup: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/platform-terms-conditions.html
This file was last modified on February 24, 2022.